Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
M&C IT Consulting is an IT company specialized in Airline/Travel IT and partners with leaders of the industry in Europe, Middle East/Africa and Asia.
M&C offers challenging and rewarding international projects with leading customers of the industry and is a growing company that values people, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Lead development functions for a key product line.
- Design develop and execute software solutions to address business growth.
- Work with the Architecture Teams to ensure high quality and performance of deliveries.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
- Design and implement proactive monitoring to ensure health, performance and security of our production and non-production cloud infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently design and implement proactive monitoring to ensure health, performance and security of our production and non-production cloud infrastructure.
- Have ownership of high priority and or difficult action items.
- Communicate plans, status, and issues as required.
- J2SE 11
- XSLT 1.0 & 2.0
- HTTP 1.0, 1.1 & 2.0
- CI / CD
- Bitbucket + Git / Confluence / JIRA
- Kubernetes: GKE
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience