Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Hexagone is a French and Tunisian start-up of ten people founded in 2018 specializing in the edition of SaaS solutions.
We publish software for the marketing departments of pharmaceutical companies. Associated with large CRM companies on the market as well as with agencies, we aim to be leaders and be present throughout the world.
Our offices are located in Tunisia.
We, at Hexagone, are a no bullshit - family style - hard working - business disrupting - data oriented - cloud native - remote friendly company with worldwide customers ; we need YOU to help us sustain our growth by managing our new software!
Be part of our amazing team and help us disrupt the healthcare marketing world.
Product Owner is a professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Your effort is important for the company as you will need to deliver product not just according to users, but the product that helps make our company vision reality.
· Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
· Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
· Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
· Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
· Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
· Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
· Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
· Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
· Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
· Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
· Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
· Follow our competitors and the industry
· Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
· In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
· Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
· Creative thinker with a vision
· Attention to details
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
· Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
· Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
· 4 years of product or project development experience
· At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
· Experience / knowledge in Digital Asset Management software is a very high bonus!
CONTRACT AND SALARY
· Job Type: Full-time (CDI);
· Salary: starting 2500 TND net/month depending of profile;
· Health insurance (2/3 covered by the company);
· Ticket restaurant (7 TND).