Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
LOOYAS is a software company specialized in software assets management. We are currently looking for a passionate team leader for one of our European customers service center in Tunisia and will be working directly with the client’s Parisian Team.
Looyas is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed for creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Systems Development department as a hands-on Development Team Leader, leading a team of highly skilled developers and delivering complex system development projects across a variety of products and technologies.
You will lead development projects across predominantly python Server based technologies. Managing the successful delivery of projects will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle.
• Using IoT technologies to communicate with medical devices
• You will be a part of a team that develop a healthcare solution
Team leader Responsibilities:
• Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled developers
• Managing the delivery of complex system development projects from design through to release
• Able of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level
• Working closely with Development Project Managers and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
• Contributing to post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success or otherwise of projects
• Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
• Supporting project resource scheduling and department capacity planning
• Contribution to the definition of departmental and systems strategies and progression of any allocated objectives
• Ownership, development, and management of allocated departmental processes
• Take responsibility for making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
Team leader Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
• Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
• Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment
• Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others
• Strong organizational skills to give the team direction
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a good level of (French and English)
• Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
• Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to clients and contacts
• Strong facilitation and coaching skills
What we offer you
• An attractive salary package, including bonus based on performance, meals vouchers, etc.
• Collective insurance for medical coverage
• International travel
• On the job training
• A modern workspace with a friendly atmosphere, collaboration, flexibility, and respect.