Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN organization in the field of migration works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and nongovernmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants. Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and direct supervision of the Sr finance assistant and in close coordination with the resources management officer, the incumbent will be providing support to the IOM office in Tunis in terms of administration and finance requirements, in collaboration with finance, logistics and procurement, HR and administration teams of the Mission.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Contribute to the smooth daily running of all administrative functions in a timely fashion, and in accordance with the Mission’s regulations and procedures.
2. Custodian of petty cash for office expenditures; collect funds, make disbursements duly authorized and maintain cash ledger in line with the prevailing instructions and posting of transactions in SAP.
3. Provide general logistic support such as photocopying and scanning documents, taking care of vouchers prepared by the unit, etc. 4. Maintain an efficient filing system for vouchers/financial documentation/receipts and ensure their timely filing in chronological order. 5. Verify invoices, supporting documentation and ascertain that the equipment, supplies or services they refer to were duly received or provided before proceeding with payment request.
6. Arrange the follow up of the Travel authorizations, travel claims, DSA calculations and follow up about their payment.
7. Assist in organizing vouchers into separate files as needed during special audits of various projects.
8. Keeping the confidentiality matters as defined by the mission’s requirements and IOM sources.
9. Assist in accurate financial tracking and record keeping of the daily projects’ financial activities.
10. Assist in maintaining a financial reporting system for the on-going projects so that project commitments and expenditures are tracked according to IOM standards.
11. Following up on clearance advance payments.
12. Verify the office needs, supplies, and stationery in Tunis Office and replenish when needed, obtaining Quotations based on IOM procurement policy.
13. Maintain an efficient filing system of all logistics and procurement supporting documents.
14. Ensure that all procurement made in the Tunis is properly documented; copies of vouchers for payments and other supportive documents should be accurately filed and originals sent to Tunis RM Unit.
15. Send original logbook to Procurement unit on monthly basis; monitor the usage of Tunis vehicle and report on monthly basis to Procurement unit their timely maintenance and fuel consumption.
16. Assist with maintaining a contract tracking table and ensure that all agreements such as office lease, internet provider, vehicle rental, electricity and water supply and other service providers are valid and renewed on a timely manner.
17. Ensure payments for rental of office or vehicles are submitted to main office in Tunis in a timely manner.
18. Keep track/recodes of all equipment assigned to the staff in the sub office.
19. Keep the assets inventory records instantly updated of all IOM assets in Tunis.
20. Assist with the arrangements for required events in hotels like workshops, trainings, meetings, receptions, etc. in the framework of IOM projects.
21. Such other duties as may be assigned by the Chief of Mission or supervisors.
Education & Experience:
Education • Bachelor’s or equivalent or Higher degree in in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience or • High School Degree/Certificate in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience in administration and technical assistance to executives an asset.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Capacity to work effectively and harmoniously within a team of colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills with an attention to details.
• Team player; 100% integrity.
• Excellent computer skills, especially in MS Office.
Experience in PRISM SAP.
Languages: Fluency in French and Arabic (written and spoken) is required. Good knowledge of English is an advantage