Secteur: tourisme / hôtellerie / restauration / loisirs
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
TUI Group is the world’s number one tourism group operating in around 180 destinations worldwide. The company is domiciled in Germany. The TUI Group’s share is listed in the FTSE 100 index, the leading index of the London Stock Exchange, and in the German open market. In financial year 2018, TUI Group recorded turnover of €19.5bn and an operating result of €1.147bn.
The Group employs 70,000 people in more than 100 countries. TUI offers its around 27 million customers, including 21 million in the national organisations in Europe, comprehensive services from a single source. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This comprises around 380 Group-owned hotels and resorts with premium brands such as RIU and Robinson as well as 16 cruise ships ranging from the MS Europa and MS Europa 2 luxury class vessels to the “Mein Schiff” fleet of TUI Cruises and the vessels of Marella Cruises in the UK. The Group also includes leading international tour operator brands, 1,600 travel agencies in Europe and five European leisure airlines with around 150 modern medium- and long-haul aircraft.
Global responsibility for sustainable economic, ecological and social activity is a key feature of our corporate culture. TUI Care Foundation was founded in 2015 and supports the positive impacts of tourism, learning and education and strengthening of environmental and social standards. It contributes to the development of holiday destinations. Today, the TUI Care Foundation is active in more than 20 countries worldwide and initiates projects creating opportunities for the next generation.
Description de l'annonce:
Join our TUI Musement Finance Team in Tunisia as Finance Support Agent and provide excellent service and problem solutions to German-speaking and global customers, retail agencies and internal partners within TUI.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Answer customer & retail agency queries and claims via phone and email
- Monitor and reconcile incoming payments
- Execute & process manual payment runs
- Respond to credit card inquiries and process charge backs
- Process and redeem vouchers
- Support collection service process
- Support decision-making by providing ad-hoc reports as required
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in German and English
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Previous experience in the Order to Cash processes (O2C) and customer service roles preferred
- Highly service-oriented and responsive
- Proficient in using MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
TUI AND YOU
- Become a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI Musement operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
- Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
- Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business - known as TUI Musement - combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.