Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
HR House International is recruiting for one of her client a multinational industry specialized in the packaging sector
Management Accountant (H/F)
- Develop and analyze key financial information to support appropriate decisions
- Ensure future improvement of the organization, while providing high quality management support
- Manage accurate financial records, complying with external/internal policies ensure that management information systems are cost effective.
- Prepare income statement, balance sheet and variance analysis and commentary within deadlines.
- Prepares and presents budget and forecasts.
- Supports the plant functions in making financial decisions by communicating financial results and analysis.
- Identify opportunities to optimize value, implement continuous improvement and support facility cost reduction programs.
- Evaluates, reviews and accounts for capital investments Review standard costs.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley audit and other risk and control requirements.
- You have a higher degree in Finance / Accounting / Controlling / Auditing/CCA
- You dispose of an excellent knowledge of IFRS standards / Sox Control
- You have full proficiency in English, French (written and spoken)
- Communication skills
- Precision and accuracy
- Time and stress management
- Interpersonal skills
- The spirit of continuous improvement