Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Kamioun is a B2B marketplace that connects FMCG manufacturers and small grocery shops in the Maghreb region. Kamioun partners directly with local and multinational FMCG companies to source products and allow shops to order goods simply for free delivery within 24 hours.
You will have the opportunity to join one of our Product teams, and be the playmaker and link between multi-disciplinary talented members (engineers, designers) to support the development of our Apps. We’re seeking a talented associate who is hungry and curious to learn about a range of topics.
What you will do
- Conduct market research and develop insights into user behaviour especially around deliveries and order management to improve existing product
- Create detailed user stories for product features with all use cases for designers and engineering teams to work on
- Work with Designers to create designs and work with the engineering team to ensure timely delivery of the product features
- Track product adoption, funnel conversions etc and optimise them to achieve business and product objectives
- First point of contact to assess product related issues reported by users. Assess severity and priority to the issue. Provide workaround (wherever available) to the stakeholders.
Who you are
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You're a self-starter. You look up stuff on your own and find a way, you are not intimidated by newness.
- A growth mindset and the drive to use whatever intensity is required to solve critical issues
- You are a dedicated team player, you will always pass the ball if your teammate has a clear shot
- Are comfortable taking ownership of outcomes, sharing the success with the team, and learning from mistakes
- Background in engineering would be a plus
Who we are
We are obsessed with optimizing logistics and making operations smoother for all stakeholders through our technology.
The objective is no less than playing a leading part in the rebirth of the Tunisian economy: more efficient, transparent and with high-quality service.
We, at Kamioun, have a strong set of values we abide by:
- Transparency: Fighting bureaucracy in our country, information opacity and grey areas that people hide behind to do less. It also means helping others to overcome it by sharing information.
- Thoroughness: We aim to solve complex problems and always get to their deepest intricacies. We do not compromise and neither believe in the “half done” self-satisfaction spirit.
- Mindset role-modelling: We yearn to challenge the status quo of negative mindsets and behaviours in this country. We hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards of integrity, hard-work and empathy as citizens and employees.
What we will offer
- Remote work once a week
- Competitive internship stipend
- An environment where you can get your hands dirty into several and interesting topics in a fast-paced start-up where data is the one truth above all
- Work every day beside an experienced top-notch team with a track record in both emerging and developed markets