Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
The Innovation and Planning Agency is looking for a National Psychosocial Counselor to lead the Sfax team (w/m/d) to support the Tunisian Returnees Program (TRP) in Tunisia. The TRP is funded by the German International Cooperation (GIZ) and will be implemented as of January 2021 by GESA gGmbH in Germany and through its implementing partner IPA in Tunisia.
The program assists the reintegration of forcefully returned Tunisian migrants from Germany in their country of origin. The aim of the project is to ensure that the returnees successfully reintegrate despite the circumstances of their return.
The pre-departure strategy (i.e. procedures and protocols) for potential returnees to ensure adequate preparation of the returnees is implemented by the GESA mandate in Germany. In Tunisia the IPA project team will engage with and process returnees on the base of a sequenced case management system analyzing individual reintegration needs and potentials which informs psychosocial-related support and referrals to social or further service providers.
Under the supervision of the National Project Coordinator, the National Psychosocial Counselor is based in Tunis with work related missions throughout Tunisia. He/She supervises two Social Assistant under the direct line management of the national project coordinator. The National Psychosocial Counselor is expected to work closely with the Sfax based PSS counselor colleague and, in the initial phase of the project, with an international psychosocial short-term consultant who is establishing operational PSS case management protocols and technical standards and procedures. The National Psychosocial Counselor furthermore coordinates closely with the Tunis based Stakeholder and the Information Managers; especially regarding stakeholder mapping and collaboration. The project is further supported by a Tunis based administrator to arrange daily office operations.
The National Psychosocial Counselor will ensure with the support of the Social Assistant an integrated multi-layered PSS (from reception to eventual referral to external support service providers). He/she will provide on the base of a case management processing and filing system individual adapted PSS counseling services in close collaboration with the Social Assistant and in view of external support service providers.
The ideal candidate has extensive PSS and counseling experience also as a team leader, possess a high level of outreach capacities and brings a working network of social service provider contacts to this position. He/She should be highly motivated and socially engaged and flexible regarding the outreach aspect of the PSS activities.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Ensure with the two social assistants and under consultation with further team members and consultants an integrated multi-layered PSS service from reception to eventual referral;
• Follow-up and ensure technical quality of the PSS team Tunis regarding the PSS management system; provide leadership and on-the-job orientation and training
• Establish and maintain strong working relations and cooperate with relevant social service providers and further stakeholders
• Synthesize best practices and lessons learned and contribute to an adapted project planning and communication strategy
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Strong interpersonal counseling, communication and outreach skills
• Experience to provide mentoring and orientation; high level of personal integrity
• Stress resilient and flexible to work in an assertive outreach manner
• Empowering and building trust
Qualification and education requirements:
• Relevant diploma (e.g. social work, psychology) or relevant PSS work experience
• Functional computer skills (MS Office); advanced social media skills desirable
• Arabic (mother tongue)
• First-rate French and English writing and translation skills
• Competitive salary according to qualification and experience
• 11 months contract (good contract extension prospects)