Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
To renforce our information systems maintenance & support competence centre in Tunis the groupe information systems is looking to employ a system administrator SAP the main mission of the role are to :
- Assist in the evolution of SAP in term of Database and architecture. (define planning, resources, ...).
- Prepare and support communication between the different level of SAP organization.
- Participate in training of the SAP technical desk team, validate the compatibility of each requested evolution.
- Ensure that SAP best practices are applied for the daily operations and during all developments, provide and validate the documentation.
- Ensure the correct usage of solution manager (change management, monitoring, CUA...)
The ideal candidate will have/be :technician (Bac +3) degree in information technology or vocational experience of the same value, SAP administrator intermediate (3-5 years of experience) good level of engllish in speaking and writing.
These are great opportunities to start or further your career with a leading organisation, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development.
If you posses a strong drive, a desire to succeed and you are interested to join us please send us your CV and motivation letter.