Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a Senior technical writer who would like to have a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
The candidate will integrate a highly motivated Technical/architect team working on providing solutions for the private banking sector in which you will integrate the existing global development Team in Tunis and Geneva.
• Generation and writing of Release Notes from Jira, on all New Access products
• Writing of Product Implementation Guides
• Documentation of product roadmaps
• Writing of functional product presentations for clients
• University degree in computer science or equivalent
• Minimum experience of 5 years as a technical writer
• Experience in the technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to provide high quality documentation.
• Excellent written skills in French and English