Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are hiring on behalf of a multinational specializes in residential, commercial and institutional construction solutions,
Supply Chain Manager (Based in Djibouti)
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Fluent in English, French (speaking, reading and writing)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- May require experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.