Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are hiring on behalf of a multinational specializes in residential, commercial and institutional construction solutions,
Electrical/Mechanical Construction Engineer (Based in Djibouti)
- Basic & detail engineering for provision of earthling pits of electrical installation.
- Cable size calculation cable scheduling &its route selection ,over head or underground
- Proper protection system for all electrical installation.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups at site.
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups at site.
- Engineering degree: electrical / mechanical
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Fluent in English, French (speaking, reading and writing)
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing and construction industry; understands specifications, drawings, methods and procedures.
- Excellent construction inspection skills on a broad range of scopes of work.
- Knowledge of various engineering systems, principles, and practices.
- Familiar with basic planning and sequencing concepts.