Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Linedata est un éditeur de solutions globales, dédiées à la communauté internationale des professionnels de l’asset management, de l’assurance et du crédit.
Chaque jour, plus de 63 000 professionnels financiers opérant dans 50 pays font confiance à notre technologie pour piloter et gérer leur activité. Nous vous accompagnons dans votre croissance afin de transformer votre vision long terme en réalité au quotidien.
Description de l'annonce:
Because finance matters to our society as much as energy to life, fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership.
We humanize technology
At Linedata, we humanize technology, we are passionate experts caring about our clients.
With more than 1300 Talents with 40 nationalities spread out of our 14 countries, we believe in mobility, diversity & team work.
We provide the investment management and credit communities with an innovative, user-friendly suite of products that, through detailed market and client insights, help their businesses grow in over 50 countries.
Our aim is to continue to find new ways to create and build flexible, mission critical software and services and to stay on the cutting edge of the financial software space.
Linedata is about partnerships, both with our employees and with our clients.
Join the movement
Together we are transforming the business which is in constant evolution.
Like professional dancers we are experts in our field and we are defining new pathways for financial services to serve the world.
With our agility we make technology simple & accessible for our users.
Like dancers in a company making individual movements into a coordinated performance, we all work together to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
Tell us what your ambitions are, we will choreograph your career & take it to the next level!
The STP Certification Engineer is performing certification tests using Linedata's STP products to ensure compatibility with various 3rd party electronic investment systems. This position will require some off-hours availability for certification and other project work when it arises.
• Design and implement test plans and cases based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Record and document results and compare to expected results.
• Perform certification with new and existing clients/brokers globally for all asset classes i.e. Equities, Options, Futures, Fixed Income, etc.
• Oversee STP certification process and queue, including scheduling certifications and reporting status.
• Create and maintain STP technical documentation (Rules of Engagement, How-to-guides, workflow diagram, etc.).
• Create and foster technical relationships with sell-side brokers, network vendors and integration partners.
• Collaborate with Linedata Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure quality of STP products.
• Assist with Linedata Alliance Partnership (LAP) interface Quality Assurance and certification as needed.
• Perform trainings on Linedata electronic trading and LAP integrations (including creation of training materials/methods).
• Work on related projects as assigned by management (internal projects, assistance to other groups, training documentation, etc).
• Participate in team and company initiatives (weekly meetings, etc).
• 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Exposure and working knowledge of RDBMS Architecture.
• Understanding of basic networking, including encryption techniques such as PGP, SSL, TLS and TCP/IP.
• Ability to read and develop complex queries using SQL.
• Working knowledge and experience using database access tools (e.g. SQL Server Management Studio)
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Good team player