Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
1. Lead a High Performance Operations – Client Experience & Quality:
• Development of stronger communication skills to support improved Customer Experience in the area of S-NPS (Support - Net Promoter Score)
• Ensure the best Client Experience in delivering Contact Center Support to PPS customers across all SLAs (Warranty, Carepack, Contracts …)
• Meet committed targets for Customer Satisfaction (S-NPS)
• TCO Call Backs for Remote Resolved Cases
• Call Monitoring and Case Coaching to improve Process and communication skills
• Identify, address and sponsor structural improvements to enable a sustainable performance
• Proactive monitoring & timely corrective action management in order to improve quality of support
• Ensure Process & Policy compliance
• Ensure well controlled Process & Policy Change Management
• Drive standardization & best practices utilizing the existing broader infrastructure/resources
• Continuous improvement culture fostered
• Proactive Management Change/Risk assessment and communication ensured to stakeholders
• Softskills Scorecard actively managed and Audits conducted
2. Lead a High Performance Operations – Calls assessments:
• Daily Call coaching
• Daily Briefing
• Meet Monthly Target in Quality (>80%) and Quantity (>100%)
• Communicate the results on weekly basis to managers
• Consolidate the monthly results for management review
• Ensure compliance and adherence to action plans
3. Lead a High Performance Operations – Calls Calibration:
• Calibrations ( Internal and external)
• Track the actions and communicate to stakeholders
4. Lead a High Performance Operations – Training:
• New Hire training and follow-up
• Continuous soft skills training
• Soft skills workshops
5. Manage and Lead the whole Soft skills quality Plan:
• Responsible for developing, establishing & maintaining Quality processes basing on softskills
• Develops and leads the Process Improvement Initiatives to identify and resolve deficiencies
• Implementation of Quality improvement strategies, measurement, and training.
• Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master'sdegree in Quality Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in French
- Experience or understanding of data collection and analysis tools and software packages.
- Good analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of industry and internal quality standards and methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English
Veuillez postulez en cliquant sur me lien suivant : https://h30631.www3.hp.com/job/aryanah/call-coach/3544/7190544