Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are hiring on behalf of a multinational, which operates in the oil and gas sector
AP & FA Controller
- Ensure that all AP transactions of the company are properly and correctly captured in the system and supported by appropriate documentation, strictly in compliance with the company’s financial controls and procedures.
- Ensure that all AP KPIs target are met, including the resolution of AP integrity issues, in time treatment of invoices, and any other AP KPIs defined by Vivo Energy Group.
- Manage monthly reconciliation of all AP related accounts
- Deal with all AP information requests received from internal and external auditors.
- Provide the necessary support to the Reporting specialist, by providing the necessary information.
- Manage the submission of the tax returns for the group of companies, and ensure adequate compliance with the various tax laws, practices and procedures in the country. The term “tax” incorporates direct taxes on income (i.e. corporate tax), indirect taxes such as VAT, withholding taxes, stamp duties, etc.
- Regularly review accounting for the corporate tax, VAT, Withholding Tax, and any other taxes to ensure compliance with existing tax rules and recommend remedial actions for any gaps.
- Monitor changes in tax regulations and advise on the best way to comply.
- Supervise and control all Fixed Assets transactions
- Manage the Fixed Assets capitalization process, including the organization of the periodic CAPEX committee meeting
- Supervise and Control the Depreciation process.
- Ensure an up to date FA register is maintained.
- Plan & manage the FA physical inventory, including monitoring of the reconciliation, and the full alignment of the fixed asset register with the inventory results.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- University graduate ( Accounting, Tax, Finance)
- 5 years’ experience in similar job
- A working knowledge of Tunisia Income Tax and VAT Acts
- A sound understanding of accounting principles and concepts and their application.
- Fluent in English and French
- Good communications, influencing and networking skills
- Ability to self start