Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Jumia is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN, AXA, Goldman Sachs and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
Description de l'annonce:
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Support and troubleshooting for Jumia's systems and tools;
- Documenting new and existing functionalities for online help and internal technical/admin manuals;
- Coordinate with internal departments to evaluate enhancements and resolve issues;
- Assist with the user administration of Jumia's systems, including user maintenance, sign-up, reporting and other duties;
- Research and propose feature improvements to central product team; Configure systems for end users.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Applied Math, Engineering or Computer science;
- Fluent English, French
- Action-oriented and performance-driven;
- Strong analytical and data management skills;
- Well organized and very detail oriented;
- Resistant to stress;
- Programming and SQL skills are a big asset
What We Offer:
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
- The opportunity to be part of a team of talented people with diverse backgrounds.