Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Linedata est un éditeur de solutions globales, dédiées à la communauté internationale des professionnels de l’asset management, de l’assurance et du crédit.
Chaque jour, plus de 63 000 professionnels financiers opérant dans 50 pays font confiance à notre technologie pour piloter et gérer leur activité. Nous vous accompagnons dans votre croissance afin de transformer votre vision long terme en réalité au quotidien.
Description de l'annonce:
Linedata is a global solutions provider dedicated to the Investment Management, Insurance and Credit industries.
As part of the support team your main responsibilities are:
· Be responsible for a myriad of mission critical, deadline driven tasks and will support the key teams located in North America, Europe and Asia.
· Provide various services to the Front Office Global Production Services and Technical Services teams.
· Be responsible for providing broad range of support services to our global client base via web and email.
· Support issues involve both technical and business related issues and will involve interaction with various internal technical and business subject matter experts in Global Product and R&D teams.
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues related to application use and configuration.
· Provide prompt and accurate responses to customers via web within SLAs as defined by the level of Service purchased by the customer.
· Report software issues to Product Development via documented processes and procedures, including replicating the issue when possible and performing all due diligence
· Identify workarounds to bugs and customer issues whenever possible.
· Identify common issues and techniques for addition to Knowledge Base.
You have a Bachelor degree in related fields with minimum 2 years of experience working in a financial services/software client support environment.
Ability to quickly and confidently asses risks, and associated urgency as it pertains to client deliverables/tasks as they arise.
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with strong oral and written communication skills do not hesitate and join us.
Ability to work by night (late shift).