Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Resolve technical problems on assigned software platforms
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers
- Setting clear expectations with the customer and adhering to them
- Providing the customer with timely technical incident updates(KCI)
- Creating technical knowledge content for future use.
- Ensuring case notes meet defined quality criteria (CDQ compliance).
- Ensuring cases are resolved expeditiously and any aging cases are regularly updated with “next steps” and action owners clearly defined
- Closing cases only after customer confirmation
- Strictly follow the procedures, policies, and Standards of Business Conduct
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor of Science/ Engineering or equivalent degree in computer science or in any other IT related fields
• 3-5 years of experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
• Relevant industry and technology qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing issues and deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and on 24/7 coverage
- VMware and/or Linux certification is required: 2-5 proven experience on these OS.