Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Jumia is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN, AXA, Goldman Sachs and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
Description de l'annonce:
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for a warehouse manager in Tunisia with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Manage several teams performance, Inbound, Inventory, Outbound, Aftersales (to manage on your own in the beginning, then scale by building a team dedicated to each department )
- Warehouse operations processes setup and continuous improvement
- Liaise with the technical teams as well as the local teams on all matters related to warehousing systems
- Create KPI’s and implement simple systems for performance measurements and growth.
- Design granular dashboard using advance excel techniques which identify bottleneck areas of the operational processes.
- Use Order life analysis to monitor end-to-end warehouse process to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensuring the timely scan at all the legs and updating in systems for movement as transferable unit.
- Monitor the queues closely to identify anomalies thus improving customer satisfaction.
- Oversee daily Reporting on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
Required Skills and qualifications
- Proven experience of several years in Warehousing and/or Logistics
- Experience in Operational Management
Nice to have:
- Experience in e-commerce operations
- Experience ef high growth compagnies or start-upenvironment
Personal qualities & behavioral traits:
- Enthusiasm and interest in operations & technology
- Be a field person
- Ability to quickly build trust with people
- Can handle people conflicts situations
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
- Likes problem analysis and solving
- Eager to work in team enviroement and share knowhow
- Easily adapts to new situations and changes
- Has a keen attention to detail and is organized
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders