Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
RGI is an Independent Software Vendor, a European leader in the digital transformation of Insurer.
It has been active for 30 years as a solid point of reference for the development and implementation of systems for insurers, Bancassurance, agents, brokers, financial consultants and so on.
With a team of 800 professionals specialised in IT and the insurance business in 12 offices in Italy, Ireland, France, Germany, Tunisia and Luxembourg, RGI has digitised the business of 103 insurance companies and 300 brokers across the EMEA region.
RGI has always paid special attention to technological development and the quality of the tools it offers, in order to ensure not only high performance, but also speed of implementation, short release times and rapid and effective support services.
We're looking for a configuration management specialist to manage and support internal and external clients to define and maintain enterprise systems, based on JEE and RDBMS technologies.
The specialist will join a structured team composed by four principal techical areas (Delivery, Infrastrucure, Databases, Quality&Processes), and he/she will acquire competence from any division.
· Solid experience on Linux based systems (RedHat, Ubuntu) and bash scripting
· Experience about creation and maintenance of HTTP Servers and JEE environments (RedHat JBoss Application Servers) and related technologies (http/https, jmx, jms…).
· System administration and DBA competence on Oracle Database
· Basic knowledge on Windows Systems
· Problem determination and infrastructure support to the internal team and client
· Basic knowledge about virtualization techologies.
· As a plus knowledge on the following technologies: Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Ant, Maven
Strong attitude to team working and knowledge sharing
Strong attitude to relationship with customers and colleagues
English language, Italian/French Language is a plus