Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
In this high-profile, customer-facing role, you will interface regularly with client-side stakeholders to address complex organization-specific business process needs and provide solutions using Qlik software within bSoftware.
This is a unique opportunity to not only gain an inside and front-row view of the business operations sustaining highly successful organizations, but also to use your own creative insights, problem-solving skills and technical skills to enhance those processes.
A QlikView Analyst is responsible for the development of QlikView data models, dashboards and visualizations as well as the integration of the QlikView software stack with enterprise security and incorporation of visual designs and user experience into the QlikView application.
- Experience with QlikView Enterprise Server and QlikView Publisher
- Able to interact with design, project management, and development staff to explain QlikView capabilities, training, provide suggestions for data display and develop efficient data models for enterprise QlikView deployment
- Familiarity with enterprise security integration for QlikView
- Familiarity with document extensions and incorporation of CSS for custom look/feel
- Familiarity with creation of 'what-if' controls and calculations within QlikView
- BS degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing, developing or supporting QlikView
- Detailed design and development of at least 1 QlikView enterprise application
- 2+ years' experience with data modeling, visualization, BI tools
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written English communication skills