Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
In this high-profile, customer-facing role, you will interface regularly with client-side stakeholders to address complex organization-specific business process needs and provide solutions using Planisware software.
This is a unique opportunity to not only gain an inside and front-row view of the business operations sustaining highly successful organizations, but also to use your own creative insights, problem-solving skills and technical skills to enhance those processes.
Add both depth and breadth to your career skills portfolio in a highly autonomous role for a company that recognizes and rewards top performers.
Join bSoftware team and you will:
- Be a consultant. Uncover clients’ true needs.
- Be a technical guru. Code, debug, enhance, improve performance, design smooth GUI.
- Problem-solve. Every. Single. Day.
- Face new and exciting challenges. No two projects are alike.
- Master the full SDLC (software development life-cycle).
- Have fun …
Always engaged technically, you are configuring, troubleshooting, and writing code as needed.
After your first year (or sooner!) your skills will evolve to the next level, allowing you to apply your past experience to design effective, user-friendly solutions for new challenges and new clients.
Understanding the client's requirements and applying Planisware software capabilities to meet business needs will be fundamental to your success. It is this capability that will distinguish you in your consulting career, as performance metrics in this profession derive from consistently delivering the best technical solutions for a wide variety of business needs, enabling the client to maximize return on their investment in our software
- Engineer degree or equivalent (MS) with 0 to 5 years of experience
- Computer programming experience
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, French and english
- Willingness to travel
- A self-starter with a highly developed work ethic
- Team player and sense of humor
- Working knowledge of database management and/or Linux
- Previous experience in software implementation
- Knowledge of portfolio and/or project management