Secteur: tourisme / hôtellerie / restauration / loisirs
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Hotel is looking for Banquet Chef:
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Kitchen’s food production area to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
- Daily activities and operational planning.
- Assist in the planning and development of menus for the hotel.
- Ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration
- Check and coordinate details of each banquet function according to banquet event order.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control.
- Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Four Seasons, local, state, and federal regulations are in compliance, as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
- Maintain control systems which will assure quality and portion consistency.
- Monitor food shipments to ensure they meet established purchasing specifications, as well and foster an awareness of the importance of food preparation and quality.
- Creative skills in draft three tier menu.
- Creative skills in Hi tea buffet set up.
- Creative Skills in coffee break and banqueting buffet set up.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Previous Banquet Kitchen experience required.
- Culinary degree preferred.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years of cooking experience in a five star hotel or fine dining restaurant.
- Must be able to work as part of team.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Strong ability to prioritize, organize, and manage competing priorities.
- Possess well-developed leadership and problem solving skills.
- Be able to make quick decisions, work in a fast paced and diverse work environment.
- Fluent English and French (written, spoken and reading)