Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
11 years of experience with a growth of 100% in the past 3 years. Over 600 coworkers spread across 8 offices in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Poland and Ukraine. Over 20 projects with international exposure. A multicultural work environment with its incessant «humming» in many languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, German, Russian, Turkish, Serbian, Croatian. Clients from every corner of the world. The dynamism of Generation Y.
We are a provider of services of Business-to-Business consultancy covering a wide range of fields. Our experts in INTERNATIONAL TRADE and TRANSPORT, IT, FINANCE and HUMAN RESOURCES make VEO a company of professionals.
What defines us? PASSION and COMMITMENT. We add these two magical ingredients to everything that we do, which is reflected not only in our results, but also in our day-to-day activity.
What do we have in store for you? Challenges, every day! The challenge to adapt to an annual growth of 100%, the challenge to always outperform yourself, the challenge to start projects from scratch and give them meaning!
We encourage your entrepreneurship, creativity and original ideas. We offer you career advancement opportunities, world class training programs to help you become an increasingly better professional, as well as personal support and solidarity during difficult times.
If you’re pursuing a long-term commitment and if challenges don’t scare you, but give you a reason to come to work smiling, we invite you over to get to know you and to talk about your career!
Description de l'annonce:
– Writing code in ABAP according to the specifications/instructions;
– Analyze the requests received in order to find the best technical solutions according to the users needs;
– Perform configuration for the application, solve issues and does the necessary tests in order to implement in production;
– Manages, in collaboration with the production department the application, and draw/write the necessary documentation for assistance and the training for the new users (Tutorials);
– Solve problems and ensures support for the SAP applications;
– Test and validate the functionality of solutions designed
Requirements for training : Availability to go in France and Romania between 2-3 months for trainings from the first day of working.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for our future office/quarter from Sousse an ABAP Developer. If you have the desire to develop yourself, team spirit and a high level of adaptability? Then, join our IT team.
In order to have success on this mission the requirements are:
– 1-2 years of experience in ABAP development & writing code
– Knowledge at least of one of the functional modules in SAP : MM, FI, CO, SD;
– Ability to program the SAP application and its parameters;
– Knowledge of French on advanced level
– Knowledge of English at least minimum B1
– Ability to understand user requirements and responsability;
– Ability to comply with the specification and to analyze the data;
– Training at an international level in a multinational company;
– Real career development opportunities in an dynamic and successful environment;
– Attractive salary package.