Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
The main missions of the role are to:
The role of an IT M&A Pilot is to manage the alerts for all centraly hosted services/servers as well as local critical systems such as JIT applications. The main mission of the role are to:
- Monitor all centralized servers (Windows, UNIX, AS400, MVS) hosted in the Datacentres from technical point of view as well as functionally for the respective applications like Metis, FCS, EDI, Exchange,…
- Monitor critical on site system such as JIT applications.
- Track every alert through our ticketing system
- Solve 1st Level Issues or address it to the relevant team and track it until the complete resume.
- Build and keep update dashboards, reports and visual management.
- Guarantee the service continuity within the 3 monitoring team worldwide
- Maintain communication with the helpdesk, the technical desks, and suppliers like ECS, IBM, AT&T
- Investigate on unexpect or recurrent events/alerts and take the corrective action to cancel it.
· The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Technician Diploma in Information technology
- Expertise or specific knowledge on:
- Windows Server Operating Systems (mandatory)
- Network infrastructure (desirable)
- AIX or/and Linux systems (mandatory)
· Good level of English speaking and writing
· Ability to communicate and work together with international teams
· General IT-knowledge, Operation/supervision oriented