Secteur: tourisme / hôtellerie / restauration / loisirs
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Hotel is looking for Speciality Chef:
- He or she should have minimum experience of hotel system in 5 stars international hotels.
- Consistency of the delivery of product will be the key and it is a must requirement
- Must have a deep and clear understanding of Mediterannean food history, tradition, culture
- To be able to communicate regarding the tasks and job responsibility and set expectation
- To be able to communicate and lease with other chefs and related heads of the departments
- To be able to communicate with managements
- She or he will be responsible to coordinate with the stewarding departments to set up equipments / par stock/inventory
- To be able to and have knowledge in menu composition and change seasonal menus while maximizing profit
- The Speciality Chef needs to be aware of the sourcing for authentic medeterproducts as it will redefine the success of the restaurant. Regional/farmer grown organic products must be considered as well.
- The Speciality Chef job will ensure that the menu product selection is tailored to our primary target guests, the local residents, hotel guests, international traveler guests including the local expatriate community and obviously the Italian community markets.
- She or he will be responsible to coordinate with the purchasing departments to set up system procedure in order to obtain quality product
- Overall implement procedures and production processes in order to run a professional and systematic kitchen operation and give all the tools to the staff in order for them to perform at their best
- Always looking for improvements in all aspects of the operation and make suggestions
- She or he will be required to maintain professional grooming and appearance and act like a role model
- Understands purchasing control system
- Must be well aware with HACCP expectations and ensure high standard of hygiene and work methods are met
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Kitchen Management experience in a luxury Hotel and experience managing a multi-cultural team is essential.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Fluent English and French (written, spoken and reading)