Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Job Description: PHP Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer (2 to 4 years) responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database model, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating back-end elements into the application.
• Your main Scope will be to handle all the requirements related to our Ambit Intranet Portal through the development and deployment of new features.
• You will be also responsible for maintaining and enhancing our internal bug tracker hosted within this same portal.
• Produce detailed specifications.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software (Ambit Intranet Portal) and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Follow industry best practices.
• Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of development best practices.
• Degree in Computer Science (Bac+5, Bac+3).
• Previous experience with web solutions in PHP (2 to 4 years)
• Excellent debugging, analysis and code development skills
• Good knowledge of relational databases (SQL) , version control tools (Subversion)
• Familiarity with JSON/XML data formats.