Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
What You'll Do
The Business Intelligence Developer will be responsible for migrating environments for customers. These may involve creating Reports, or as necessary Dashboards, Universe and other BI components.
Reporting and analytical content will vary from the general (e.g. as that prepared for executives and directors) to the very detailed (e.g. as that prepared for managers and staff).
The Day to Day
- Fully understand the data in Datawarehouse and leverage Business Intelligence tools to create standard reports, dashboards and other components.
- Work with different Functional Units to understand their reporting needs, on-board new recruits, do training as necessary and provide BI guidance
- Understand the Business challenges in terms of reporting across the organization and work on standardizing.
- Work with BI Administrator and Architect to leverage the existing Business Intelligence tools and bring value to Business.
- Enhance existing Business Intelligence framework by leveraging/creating Single Sign On, SharePoint Integration, Advanced Reporting
- Capable of handling end user training to better use the existing Business Intelligence Infrastructure
Are We a Match
Bachelor’s degree preferred and 5 years of directly applicable experience (e.g. operational reporting, operational analysis). More specifically:
Business Intelligence –
- SAP Business Objects
- Web Intelligence
- Business Objects Designer
- Background in Dashboarding tool, Xcelsius, Tableau, QlikView
- Exposure to other industry leading BI Tools a plus
- Oracle , SQL Server, Teradata
- Strong background in writing SQL and PL/SQL
- Exposed to Database Analytical Functions, In-line Queries, Sub-Queries, Aggregate functions
- Understand Star and Snow Flake schema
- Strong understanding of Kimball and Inmon approach
- Conversant with Dimensional Modeling
- Understand the BIDW Lifecycle
- Working Knowledge of ETL, exposure to Informatica preferred
- Background in Data Modelling preferred
Learning on the Fly
- Understand the existing BI Deployment (Business Objects + RDBMS)
- Extend the understanding to the Business
- Capable of dealing directly with Business
- Able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- Work directly with BI Architect and Administrator
- Update BI Manager with Reporting challenges and create solutions
- Work with Datawarehouse and DBA team.
- Self-starters with good communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Capable of holding meetings and making presentations to audience
- Ability to clearly layout the challenges and work within BI team and DW team
- Ability to write SQL, create tables, throw quick prototype etc
Drive for Results
- Understand the challenges of the Business and create the right solution
Integrity and Trust
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.