Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
- URS FEDERAL SERVICE INTERNATIONAL INC, is pleased to announce a vacancy on the position of Health and Safety Technician/Field Representative.
- Develops project HSE plan. Review and approve subcontractor HSE plans
- Analyzes routine job tasks for hazards and identifies safer ways of working and preventing accidents
- Conduct toolbox/guidance to site operational staff to ensure compliance with policy and regulations.
- Conduct HSE related training to company and subcontractor personnel.
- Oversight construction/installation field work and ensure company procedures and local regulations on health and safety are complied with Administers, measures, and supports safety performance.
- Provide reports on safety performance
- Degree in HSE field or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in health and safety in construction/installations
- Flexible and able to relocate to sites and travel within Tunisia
- Arabic, French, English languages.
- OSHA or NEBOSH certificates are advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in diverse teams
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please send your Cv