Important!: Les cookies sont nécessaire pour le fonctionnement du site.
Veuillez activer les cookies sur votre navigateur.
Opencode Communications provides solutions to mobile operators worldwide. Our solutions are leading edge core network technologies implemented in 2.5G and 3G networks. Opencode was a finalist for Top 100 European Private Technologies 2005 (which also included companies like Skype, Symbian, and MySQL).
Due to expanding its activities the company is looking for highly motivated energetic person for the position of Quality Assurance Software Engineer
• Definition and improvement of test plans for software solutions
• Writing test scenarios/procedures
• Test reporting and analysis
• Monitoring and improving the quality processes
• Analysis of clients' reported software bugs
• Engineering degree in Computer Science, telecommunication or related field
• Interest in Quality Assurance and Control
• Understanding of DB theory, algorithms, etc.
• Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
• Experience in programming language
• Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Software testing technology
• Experience in telecommunication field
• Experience in PHP programming language
• Linux/Unix operating
• Challenging and dynamic international work environment
• Opportunities for career growth
• Company training
• Competitive remuneration package
• Young united team, consisting of very good specialists
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV and mention the job reference in the subject line 2016-QA-02
Magazine en ligne
Qui sommes nous? |
Conditions et règlement |
Contact | Plan du site