Opencode Systems is a telecommunications solution provider, dedicated to open systems for All-G and Telco-over-Cloud mobile networks. Our specialized core network technology is invisible to consumers but underlies many of the mobile services they use.
Opencode real-time core network products include Multi-Channel Network Browser & Studio, iSDP (IMS Service Delivery Platform), Network Services Broker, Core Messaging Suite, Carrier App Browser and other first-to-market specialized solutions.
Over 60 active mobile operators in more than 40 countries worldwide rely 24/7 on Opencode core network platforms.
Opencode patented, game-changing, network- and cloud-driven virtualized technology is the preferred choice for the open and creative mobile network.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer for Telecom Services. This challenging position will put you in contact with the most dynamic mobile operators and industry experts.
· Education in Computer Science and Informatics or related
· Experience with MySQL or Oracle or other DBMS
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong logical thinking
· Interest and ability to learn new tools and technologies.
· Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
· Very good communication skills
· Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
· Able to travel abroad on business missions.
· Completed High School of Mathematics
· Experience with XML and Web Services
· Experience with Telecom Services or Mobile Telecom Networks
· Experience with gathering customer requirements
· Linux/Unix operating system
• An attractive remuneration package with a bonus system for performance
• Real opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Working in an international environment of highly qualified professionals.
• The opportunity to work on projects in a market-leading and growing company and participate in the development of world-market innovative services.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV
Magazine en ligne
Qui sommes nous? |
Conditions et règlement |
Contact | Plan du site