Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are hiring on behalf of a multinational,SALES MANAGER (POWER and GAS)
- Identify new customers and develop existing ones
- Build and maintain long-term and trustworthy relationships, especially with key decision makers.
- Develop and communicate offerings and business value for customer
- Engage with customer early in decision process to support on decisions.
- Observe market and derive strategies for identification and development of new project opportunities.
- Build up project pipeline and sales funnel;
- Identify leads and opportunities (e.g. market/industry/customer trends, etc.)
- Precisely and clearly communicate it internally.
- Lead the pre-/Acquisition phases and the Customer interface along the sales process up to Order closure
- Define and agree on the selling value proposition and capture strategy early on.
- Influence specification, decision makers / key stakeholders / consultants on project level
Mission of Function
- Responsible for all Sales activities for the Power & Gas portfolio in the Country.
- Develop customers and customer relationships; maximize share of the portfolio for all Business Units of the Power & Gas division. He/She is responsible for building the project / opportunity pipeline, achievement of the assigned business targets in the respective country.
- Understands and knows the power generation market, particularly for distributed and small generation.
- Understand its segmentation into relevant industrial Verticals such as Steel, Cement, Phosphate, etc
- Understand industrial Verticals, its drivers and challenges, key competitors and the likely future trends.
- Able to listen and quickly understand the business requirements, opportunities and problems of the customer; understands customers' value chain.
- Anticipates future customer needs.
- Transfers market and customer knowledge into leads. Is able to draft on the spot a solution to customer’s needs, based on Siemens portfolio
- Excellent Networking, Customer Orientation and Communication Skills.
- Able to work in a large matrix organization.
- Precise and Clear in defining opportunities and communicating it to the organization up to senior management level.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and Forecasting methods
- Financial Skills, long-term investment decisions
- French and Arabic, an absolute requirement
- English Preferred
- The Candidate shall be able and/or show clear potential to take the lead of a small team the short/midterm.
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, other relevant discipline.
- Experience: More than five years Sales related experience with a proven track record, preferably in the relevant industry / market and in the Business Type typical for the market. Experience in both product and solution business desirable.