Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Established in 1997, InfoFort is the Leading Records and Information Management Solution Provider in the Middle East and Africa offering services in United Arab Emirates (UAE) (Abu Dhabi, Dubai), Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam), Egypt (Cairo, Alexandria), Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Algeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana and Uganda. InfoFort is an ISO 9001 Certified company.
InfoFort’s clientele include global and local companies, ranging from small and medium sized organizations to multinationals and Fortune 500 enterprises that span a broad range of industries such as Financial Services, Legal, Healthcare, Engineering, Government, Public Services, Energy, Oil and Gas, Information Technology and Media.
InfoFort continues to develop secure, innovative and customized solutions in document and data storage and management for different industries. These solutions cover the full information life cycle and range from Records Management (Secure Document Storage & Management, Cheques Management), Electronic Records Management (Document Scanning & Capture, Electronic Document Management System-eDMS, ECM, Workflow Management & Automation), Backup as a Service & Tape Storage Management solutions, secure and certified Shredding & Data Destruction, Fixed Assets Management and Information Management consultancy.
InfoFort is owned by Aramex, a Leading Global Provider of comprehensive logistics, transportation and information management solutions, which is listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM). Today, Aramex employs more than 13,900 people in over 354 locations around the globe, and has a strong alliance network providing worldwide presence. The range of services offered by Aramex includes international and domestic express delivery, freight forwarding, logistics and warehousing, information management, e-commerce solutions, and online shopping services.
InfoFort is recognized a "Cool Vendor" by Gartner in their "Cool Vendors in Emerging Market 2016" report.
InfoFort strives and innovates to be recognized as the Leading Records and Information Management Solution provider in emerging economies.
To offer innovative Information Management solutions that preserve intellectual and knowledge capital, protect data and enable progress.
At InfoFort we talk about information and “Information Management”. Information is such a powerful word and provides massive opportunities. Information is everywhere around us. It can be on paper, transformed from paper to digital, created digitally; can reside on a DVD, a tape, hard drive, a server, a cloud network; can be stored physically and electronically; can be archived and retrieved; can be persevered and purged; Information is everywhere and it is unstructured by nature.
Information Management is what defines InfoFort and governs its solutions that aim to structure Information and help InfoFort’s clients meet the global challenges, needs and demands for security, confidentiality, accessibility, compliance, resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery and preservation.
InfoFort covers the entire gamut of the Information Management industry. InfoFort is your trusted partner in document and information management solutions.
Description de l'annonce:
A leading records and information management solutions provider in the Middle East and Africa looking for an Experienced Senior account executive to manage our account portfolio.
For this role, strong communication skills and a customer service attitude are essential. As a senior account executive, you shoulds also be results-driven and help us Accomplish accomplish achieve our business goals.
Ultimately, you shoulds to be reliable and objective accounting Profitability accounting achieve sales by Effectively Managing Existing and new accounts.
· Set and monitor sales targets
· Identify potential customers and approach set strategies
· Develop strong and long-term customer relationships
· Supervise the account executives and team and Representatives Ensure deadlines are met
· Resolve issues and handle complaints Quickly and Effectively
· Negotiate contracts and agreements closed
· Support sales team and customers with new features and product launches
· Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement
· Proven work experience as a Senior Account Executive
· IT background, IT Degree is proffered
· Proficiency in English, French and Arabic
· Solid experience in Creating performance diagrams and presentations.
· An Ability to Understand and analyze sales performance metrics
· Excellent communication skills and team management
· Strong analytical and negotiation skills
· Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
· BSc degree in Business Administration, IT, Sales falling gold field
- Must Own a car
- Kindly send your CV in English only.