Secteur: comptabilité / gestion / audit
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
EY is a world leader consulting firm supporting transformation and performance projects of companies and public organizations. EY’s network of both multidisciplinary and sector-based skills guarantee to our clients a standardized and integrated quality of services.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity and teaming. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can.
The Strategy, Marketing and Innovation Advisory sub-service line is involved in designing and implementing Strategic studies delivered to Government and Public Sector entities, Project management Office (PMO) for both public and private sector, Corporate strategy, Marketing, sales and customer strategy and organizational support, assisting clients through digital transformation of channels and organizations for both public and private sector.
Your Responsibilities as a Senior Consultant within our team will be to:
Quality and operational excellence:
· Understand and formulate client’s needs and expectations to be translated into project methodology and outcomes.
· Drive projects to completion and confirm that work is of a high quality.
· Create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
· Focus team members on key quality drivers for work assignments.
· Assign and manage tasks with other team members considering engagement needs and identified business outcomes.
· Organize work such that important items get done first.
· Develop presentations that have clarity and impact.
· Identify potential business opportunities.
· Identify ideas for expanding line of business offerings in EY area.
· Develop and conduct both clients pitch and proposals to public tenders.
· Take full responsibility for conceptualizing, documenting and presenting established commercial insights, including a compelling business case to client.
· Identify, document and share the skills and leading practices required for project success, and propose for incorporation into EY knowledge management systems.
· Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff.
· Guide team members to gather the critical information required to develop opinions and insights.
· Build positive relationships with internal professionals and client personnel by demonstrating integrity and genuineness.
· Contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges.
Your Qualifications :
· A Master's degree (MBA or Msc) ideally from an internationally reputable university and approximately 3 to 4 years of related work experience with a blue-ship company
· Degrees with an emphasis on strategy, marketing, finance, economics, management or engineering preferred
· Prior strategy consulting experience in analytical-based strategy, business performance, strategic analysis, quantitative performance strategy, and/or corporate strategy and analysis preferred
· Excellent French and English verbal and written communication skills
· A high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude
· Willingness to travel on short notice to meet client needs