Secteur: automobile / moteurs / engins mécaniques
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
- Develop and maintain project master programs for monitor and control of project performance.
- Review project schedules submitted by different project service providers (e.g. contractors, consultants, vendors).
- Analyse with the purchasing department and other relevant departments the extension of time claims submitted by project service providers.
- Support and standardize planning procedures.
- Assist the requesting departments with technical evaluation of tenders.
- Monitor all design activities and ensure that the designers cover all scopes.
- Provide and assess all relevant information for decision making on design approach and choose the appropriate material and methodology.
- Support the detailed design phase and generate Bill of Quantity (BQQ).
- Manage the supervision team according to local law and technical standards.
- Review and assess measurement books as well as quantity surveys prepared by service providers.
- Prepare submission together with the respective project engineer to the concerned tenders committee for approval.
- University degree in Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Civil Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge in Civil Engineering construction work and large scale construction Management.
- Ability to manage consultants and contractor deliverables.
- Thorough knowledge of FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers).
- Conversational level of English is required; an additional language is advantageous.
- Professional knowledge of MS-Office.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Independent, structured and analytical attitude.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Please note: This is a function with a big percentage of travelling time. The employee will operate internationally.