Secteur: comptabilité / gestion / audit
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
As a member of our Advisory team you will work within our Performance Improvement, or Risk sub-service lines. Our Performance Improvement team is focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, IT Advisory, customer, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management.
As a Junior Advisor, you will work on various advisory engagements in different industry sectors in which Ernst & Young is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, energy and utilities, oil and gas, etc.
Your client responsibilities
- Actively participate in client engagements. Assume responsibility for the successful execution of project work under the supervision of a Senior Manager, Manager or Senior staff member.
- Actively contribute to insights and ideas and assist in drafting high quality project deliverables.
- Work within teams to provide valuable insight and high-impact solutions to client issue
- Develop, maintain and strengthen client relationships
- Keep abreast of current industry and economic developments relevant to the client's business
- Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge
- Utilize technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance the delivery of services
Your people responsibilities
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs