Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Integration Objects is a leading provider of decision support systems, operations intelligence, process optimization, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Stora Enso, Saudi Aramco, Sumitomo Chemical, Solvay, TetraPak, ENI, Chevron …
Description de l'annonce:
Integration Objects is a leading solutions provider of decision support systems, expert systems, operations intelligence, data analytics, big data, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Stora Enso, Saudi Aramco, Sumitomo Chemical, Solvay, TetraPak, ENI, Chevron… We are currently looking for high caliber professionals to help manage its rapid expansion.
Integration Object is looking for a .Net software engineers (graduated from ENSI, ENIT, INSAT or ISI.) with good communication skills and matching technical hands on software design and programming capability.
You will be integrated to our software development department and will have the opportunity to perform the following activities:
- Specification, design, implementation and test of software products
- Regularly research new technologies that can improve the quality of our products in terms of performance optimization, robustness, time response, cyber security, HMI, etc.
You will be working as part of our development team in order to:
- Discuss functional and technical requirement in order to establish product specification and design
- Develop specification, design and test document and user guides
- Take part of implementing product using the newest technologies
Exigences de l'emploi:
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following:
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Autonomy, ambition and teamwork
- C++, C#, object oriented programming in general
- Client/server architecture design
- Past experience in real-time applications used in mission critical environments, decision support and knowledge management
- Both written and verbal communication skills